Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why would Costco sell packages of men's black socks with each pair a different pattern? Very small differences in pattern. Certain men can't match up these socks but know to complain if they suspect the laundry person might not have.


Yarn from batt on the right in the previous post. 250 yards sportweight, 3 ply, 4 oz. Afraid my yarn suffers from density. I will never get the big yardages but it's not going to wear out any time soon. An interesting thing about the Grafton batts so far is that they are all guy-friendly colors. This one reminds me of the old Pendleton blankets. Picture on the right is closest in color. The yarn has a great deal of depth due to the amount of black fiber. All the colors are heathered, deep not bright.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Just gorgeous. I love how the colors are preserved. Nice job!

Alison said...

I agree - this is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it at show & tell!