Wednesday, December 17, 2008


A terrifically bland brown hat. Started a couple years ago and finally finished to liberate the needle. Spindled 2ply bulky from many moons ago probably Ashland Bay. Ran it through the washer and dryer, quite soft, didn't felt and should fit the resident skateboarder perfectly.
Speaking of which: I'm reading the Twilight books. Halfway through the 3rd one. Find Bella extremely annoying. I know it is the motivator of the story that she acts carelessly. But she is portrayed as being smart and she certainly thinks well of herself. Having an 18 yr old in the house who thinks long after acting, if at all, I can relate to this. Maybe it's so annoying because it's so close. Edward is very one dimensional. Jacob is my favorite - also a dumb teenager but at least he's honest about it.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

You're not alone--my sister also found Bella very annoying. Nonetheless, she read all the books & has seen the movie four times.