Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday the Thirteenth

No fiber cause it's still too hot. Friday was significant in that the person who lives here passed his driver's test. His father made the appointment, not my fault. He was also conceived on Friday the Thirteenth which in retrospect was not an auspicious choice. On the plus side, I survived another weekend of work without injury. And only ate one candy bar. And did no knitting on Saturday.
Pretty funny to scan Ravelry and see all those little green sweaters. I'm an awful lemming and will probably cast on this week. Always fun to see the next great fad start. Wish I had enough handspun to cover myself (haha) but this might be an opportunity to use up some of the commercial stash. Make the small size, gift it to a niece, get it out of my system. Things to change: the neck is pretty wide and looks like it will stretch, the 3/4 sleeves. I had been thinking - not doing- of going backwards on the Ann Budd yoke pattern, but too lazy to do the math.

No comments: