Monday, December 31, 2007








New computer appeared for Christmas, ostensibly as a present for me, although I hadn't expressed a need. Very fancy SONY with a huge monitor screen, beautiful 3-D pictures. I am totally unable to figure out how to import and find the pictures. Took me 5 months with the old set up but I was getting there. Wah. The week before Christmas I was incapable of thought so cast on a scarf from a bag of spindled Corriedale that jumped out of a drawer.

6 oz heavy worsted weight, about 270 yds
merino/tussah roving from Winderwood
30 st, k1 p1, size 8
5 1/2 " by 68", unblocked
Gave away the scarf, Calorimetry and 2 pair of socks. Spun up 6 oz and acquired 20 oz roving. Although I have been inspired to up the knitting by all the Ravelry stuff, I'm obviously not keeping up. Better luck in the new year.

No comments: